· Ø 100 mm adjustable scoring blade is provided to trim panels and thus avoid splinters for a good finishing.
· Scoring blade fits with a main blade Ø 254 mm.
· Direction of rotation of spindle moulder can be reversed to feed the workpiece towards the cutter in the same direction than the cutter rotation, but only if you use an automatic power feeder : manual feeding in that case is forbidden.
· The reinforced planer’s fence ensures good rigidity.
· The cast iron tables ensures the stability of the machine for acurate work.
· Rollers on the planer’s outfeed table and on the saw’s sliding carriage will help you to feed the workpiece.
· Mechanically welded frame with cast iron reinforcement on the opening parts.
· The machine can be separated to enter narrow places (saw block = 700 mm and planer block = 580 mm).