· Mechanically welded frame, rigid and strong.
· Cast iron sawing table with oversize casting trunnions and driven by gear for easy tilting.
· Blade upper guide mounted on a rack and adjustable in height by a crank.
· Adjustment of the blade tension with a handwheel, tension graduation is readable through a sighting window on the upper door.
· Quick release blade tension lever.
· 2 cutting speeds by changing the position of the belt, depending on the material to be cut.
· Rip fence with reading magnifying glass for graduation and quick lock handle, graduation on each side of the blade.
· ± 60° adjustable miter gauge, positionable either to the right or the left of the table.
· Safety switch on each door.